Water Storage Tank, Fish Ponds and a Market Garden

/Water Storage Tank, Fish Ponds and a Market Garden
Water Storage Tank, Fish Ponds and a Market Garden 2018-11-26T12:34:59-04:00

Water Storage Tank, Fish Ponds and a Market Garden

Water will be stored in the tank, feeding fresh water into the fish pond(s), and then run off will irrigate and fertilize a market garden.  Fish pond(s) will be seeded with tilapia fingerlings, a highly desired fish for restaurants and home use. 60% of the garden will raise food for the school with the remaining 40% for market. Your donation supplies tools, seeds, trees, pest control, fertilizers, and expert coaching and training for teachers and students. Goal for the Choma Project is for each school to have a water storage tank, 2 fish ponds and a market garden.

Tax receipts for contributions will be automatically issued by ARC for all donations of $20 or higher. Tax receipts will be mailed at the end of the calendar year.

Each donation given towards a Learning for Humanity Alliance (L4HA) project will go directly to that project. If there is an exception and it cannot be completed for any reason, or if the project is overfunded, the remaining contributions will be used where most needed, at the discretion of the Board.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!